Visit the Website!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Recommendations

With the political season rolling on I want to recommend a political/talk podcast Called Common Sense. This is the itunes link for the show. Dan is not your normal fellow. He really is usually taking the third position on most issues. I do have to say that I don't always agree with him, but he does encourage thinking.

My second recommendation for this week is "Forgotten Classics". She is doing readings of older obscure written works. The itunes link for this one is here. Now, I nee to be honest here, in an earlier podcast she did a short review of the Mark's Mysteries podcast and she gave me a good review. She did wonder where I was going with these stories and I still don't have an answer for that. *sigh*

Well, thats it for this week.

No comments: