Visit the Website!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Interlude (#4) is on the website

I created this interlude because I discovered that I simply did not have enough time to keep up with the podcast stories.

Honestly, I have to pull time from my other projects to create these stories. That means that my incoming money goes down. I really like doing these and I'm hoping that over the long haul that you listeners will like these stories enough to support me with donations. We shall see.

I don't have a real staff for doing this. Gregg is volunteering his talents for the sound effects and music and Susan is doing some very useful critical commentary, but the time basically comes from me. 

I am currently working on the first real season and I've laid out a set of 12 shows to do. So I will have a story arch that carries through them all. Wish me luck!

No comments: